Epitome offers the broadest range of solutions to enable all users to connect successfully and conference in any environment. The integrated approach of Epitome's ES Classroom ensures that users receive a simple, consistent and enriching experience every time they interface with the Unified Collaboration environment.
Reach all your prospective students
Epitome's Virtual Classroom works on broadband, and wireless data cards enabing you to reach even the most rural and remote parts of India, where setting up infrastructure and MPLS networks can be an issue.
ES Classroom offers solutions to education practitioners, students, researchers and administrators. By providing high quality, true-to-life communications, Epitome helps educators extend access to learning, subject matter experts and improved project collaboration.
Primary, Secondary and Higher Education
Imagine the possibilities for teaching and research when students and faculty can experience remote places first hand and encounter faraway experts without leaving campus. Invite guest speakers to your class. Hold panel discussions with authorities from around the world. When travel costs and time limitations constrain access to subject matter experts, Epitome makes interaction with them possible. Epitome's high definition solutions can accommodate all sizes of classrooms from auditorium-size lecture halls down to remote single-room schools in remote locations where access to higher education has traditionally been a problem.
Every day, educators and trainers are tasked with providing a wide range of content and services to administrators, staff, students, stakeholders, and employees. Epitome technology transforms the learning environment for countless applications. Our full range of standards-based solutions enables educators and learners to meet and interactively collaborate with colleagues, peers, and content experts locally and remotely anywhere in the world.
Training & Development
Education and training departments are faced with shrinking budgets and resource limitations. Onsite training is often costly, time-consuming, and resource-intensive. And, computer-based, self-paced courses don't provide the interaction required to maintain interest. Education and training groups need a solution that increases training effectiveness, yet minimizes the impact on financial and physical resources. Epitome's Virtual Classrooms are the answer.
Epitome is dedicated to delivering solutions that improve access to people and resources on-demand and to ensuring that users can connect.
Sample applications and financial benefits (savings) include
- Achieve Substantial Cost Savings achieve faster course development and share training resources between departments while reducing time consuming and resource intensive training activities. Reduce the need for trainer/trainee travel and time out of office with minimal disruption to their day-to-day job responsibilities
- Improve Instruction and Retention provide more natural interaction and a new level of realism and image quality that removes distance by providing users with truely life-like meeting experiences
- Expand Reach and Increase Training Agility reach trainees in the workplace, while traveling, or in a mobile environment. Connect a single instructor face-to-face with many students in distributed locations or stream training live and recorded training content for asynchronous anytime-anywhere learning and review
- Enhance and Share Expertise enable greater access to internal and external subject matter experts
- Organization Wide Training Delivery meet annual training requirements for the entire workforce with sessions such as compliance training or meet ongoing demands such as human resources new hire orientation
- Departmental Training deliver department specific training such as customer service, manufacturing/operations, production, sales, software, technical and highly specialized workshops
- Location-to-Location Interactive Training reach multiple geographically dispersed locations at one time, connect between locations for regional specific training needs, or create trainee workgroups for breakout sessions during a larger training class
- Channel/Partner/Franchise expand training reach to channels, partners, or franchisees through easy to use visual communications thus increasing support while eliminating travel and time constraints
- Professional Development offer access to extended learning opportunities such as degree and certificate programs through collaboration with higher educational institutions or bring in guest speakers from anywhere around the globe
- Enhanced Instructional Design combine video, audio, and data solutions to provide virtual access to resources including content, content providers, and subject matter experts and to greatly improve course design and the learners' experience. Group learning such as collaborative training work groups, role playing, and simulations increase the richness of interaction
- Technology Training demonstrate new software applications with full multimedia support to review 3D maps, graphs, and videos
Distance learning offers students and educators the opportunity to access learning which might otherwise be unavailable. Distance learning using Epitome's Virtual Classroom increases your access to experts around the world.
- Extend Course Offerings offer courses to advanced learners, special needs students, faculty, staff, parents, and community members
- Enhance and Share Expertise greatly extends the scope of your classroom by tapping into the field of experts and professionals throughout the world. Without the barriers of distance, the world literally becomes your classroom
- Realize Educational Equity enable remote campuses and homebound students to take advantage of learning opportunities thus creating educational equity
- Utilize Remarkable Tools for Improving Course Design combine classroom capabilities with a blended learning approach to promote increased learning, student retention, and performance
- Student Collaboration Projects collaborate with another class to discuss issues that are controversial; learn about a different culture or community; participate in a student-led discussion about a novel; offer prep classes; and much more
- Continuing Education for Administration and Staff partner with higher education institutions to obtain continuing education course work
- Professional Development provide and obtain access to training classes, programs, and workshops without leaving your campus
Epitome's Virtual Classroom offer many opportunities to enhance curriculum and promote proficiencies for teaching and learning. Today's digitally connected world presents challenges and opportunities never seen before, thus educators must prepare students to work collaboratively in an ever-changing global economy. Educators can enhance their curriculum, connect with colleagues and peers, and expand the reach of their classroom with live, relevant and culturally rich interactive learning experiences.
- Improve Student Skills and Understanding heighten student motivation, improve communication and presentation skills, and increase memory and retention by appealing to a variety of learning styles
- Collaborate connect with colleagues and student peers to discuss a controversial issue, learn about a different culture or community, participate in a student led discussion of a novel, offer prep classes or other curriculum relevant subjects
- Enhance and Share Expertise expand the scope of your classroom by tapping into the academic field of experts and professionals throughout the world. Often accomplished by viewing a content database or social/professional directory
- Alternative Learning Opportunities reach out to remote, homebound, and advanced or special needs students to take advantage of learning opportunities while providing educational equity for schools and districts
- Distance Learning vastly increase access to content and create authentic connections to a learning environment beyond school boundaries
- Content Providers connect with museums, authors, experts, and others to enhance curriculum and enrich student-learning experiences
- Student Collaborative Projects enables educators to enhance their curriculum through connections with colleagues and peers
- Foreign Language Proficiency and Culture Training provides students the opportunity to collaborate with like-students from other countries and cultures or practice teaching and learning other languages
Epitome's Virtual Classroom offer administrators various opportunities to save time, money and travel. Improve operational efficiency, enable accelerated decision making and accomplish organizational goals.
- Eliminate the Need for Travel and Time Out of Office save time and expenses associated with travel when you connect virtually for administrative meetings
- Network with Colleagues interact with practicing professionals, host staff meetings and curriculum planning sessions
- Collaborate and Share Expertise connect with colleagues, collaborate on projects, host new employee orientations, or discuss significant issues between campuses
- Greater Access allow administration and staff to tap into the field of experts to participate in educational programs such as graduate degrees, continuing education course work, professional development and other resources otherwise not available locally
- Administrative Meetings enable collaboration and information sharing between key organizations, staff, and locations, board members, government agencies, and partners. Virtual attendance enables administrators to be more than one place at a time and allows you to manage geographically dispersed activities all in a single day
- Professional Development, Career Initiatives provide professional development, multi-organizational responsibilities, or mandated courses required within your organization
- Resource Access access resources, guest and expert speakers, and information
- Interviewing, Recruiting streamline recruitment of new employees by virtually conducting interviews, increase student placement opportunities, and extend career counseling
- Continuing Education for Administration/Staff obtain graduate degree or continuing education course work
- Professional Development offer access to training classes, programs, and workshops without leaving your campus
- Policy/Curriculum Planning foster effective planning between a board of education, county office of education, and local schools