Record or stream an HDMI signal via USB 3.0 with the Epitome USB Capture HDMI Gen 2. With its HDMI v1.4a input, this capture device accepts resolutions up to 1920x1200p60. If you need to stream or record at a certain resolution, the USB Capture HDMI will internally convert the input signal to the target resolution. It can also perform frame rate conversion and de-interlacing in real time with its own hardware, removing the processing load from your computer's CPU.
Since USB Capture HDMI uses your computer's existing drivers, the capture device will work with any software that supports those drivers. If you do not have a USB 3.0 port available, USB Capture HDMI will work with a USB 2.0 port, although resolution and frame rate capabilities will be reduced due to restricted bandwidth.
- Host Interface: USB3.0, *300-350MB/s throughput, USB2.0, *40MB/s throughput
- Input Interface: 1 HDMI interface
- HDMI Video Input: 1 1080P/60HZ HD HDMI signal
- HDMI Audio Input: 1 LPCM audio signal
- HDMI Input Formats: It meets HDMI 1.4a standard and supports 1080p/60Hz 8-bit, (RGB, YUV)
- Output Formats: Up to 48KHz, 85db, 24-bit
- Video Sampling Rate: HDMI: 165MHz
- Audio & Video Capture: It meets the standards of UVC (USB video class) and UAC（USB audio class)
- Output Color Space: YUY2, RGB24
- Image Adjustment: The image adjustment of brightness, contrast, hue, saturation
- Os Support: Windows 7, 2008 R2, Linux, OS X (10.8 and above)
- Software Compatibility: Windows Media Encoder, Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, Real Producer Plus, VLC, QuickTime Broadcaster QuickTime Player, Wirecast
- Size: 84.25×42.8×12.6 (L/W/H, mm)